Looking for a way to make some cute, fun, and easy Halloween treats?! Look no further!!
What’s on the menu?
Ghost bananas with chocolate chip eyes and tangerine pumpkins with celery stems!
Easily made and thoroughly enjoyed!!
Want to know how to make these delicious treats?! Check below for the ingredients and recipes!
24 chocolate chips (mini chips for eyes, 1 regular chocolate chip or raisin for mouth)
- Peel the bananas
- Cut bananas in half
- Place cut side down (so the banana halves stand up)
- With a toothpick, make a small hole for each eye and the mouth
- Poke the pointed end of two mini chocolate chips in each banana for the ghost’s eyes
- Poke the pointed end of one regular size chocolate chip, for the ghostly mouth.
1 bag or box clementines
2-3 stalks of celery, cut crosswise into 3 or 4 segments, each about 1-2 inches long, and then sliced in lengthwise in half
- Peel each clementine
- Remove the middle pith.
- Cut each celery stalk into pieces 1-inch or longer
- Insert celery into the top of the fruit, so that it resembles a pumpkin stalk
- Adjust the width and length of the celery stems according to the size of your “pumpkins.