- Speak with a dietitian 1:1
- Receive practical tips and tools to reach your nutrition goals!
- Build obtainable goals
Nutrition Reset Program
- Weekly check-ins with our registered dietitian.
- Goal setting and accountability
- Tips, tools, and guidance on how to succeed!
- Free class every second Wednesday of each month.
- Private classes are available upon request.
- For all age groups/events!
This is Rebeca Stevenson MS, RD, Chef
Rebeca loves food and the ability it has to create memories and help restore our bodies. Rebeca is dedicated to providing freedom from a restrictive mentality surrounding food. She believes you can eat all the delicious food you like (yes, including pizza!) and still reach your wellness goals.
Rebeca empowers clients to make lifestyle changes. She provides coaching through nutrition, healthy cooking to help her clients meet their goals. She blends evidence-based recommendations, food culture, and lifestyle factors into her counseling. Whether you are trying to lose weight, want help sorting out the facts about dieting, or need guidance managing a specific disease, Rebeca has something for you!
In her free time, you’ll see her working out, dancing salsa, and kayaking.
· Registered Dietitian, Licensed Nutritionist
· Certified Personal Trainer/ Group fitness instructor
· Certified Culinarian
· International Society Sports Nutrition member